Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Cute babies and toddlers that I love








 These are pictures from this past week of visiting and babysitting. I am so blessed to get to spend time with these kids. All of my nieces and nephews are so precious to me. Here is a little bit about the 3 you see pictured above.

 From time to time I go to visit my sister and her 19 month old daughter, Anniston. It's a strange and awesome thing to look at your niece and instantly see your sister in her eyes. I love her to pieces. Anniston by this point knows that I am the lady who visits a lot and looks and sounds kinda like her mom. She likes me by now, I think :)  We read books, watch Disney movies and run around the house being obnoxious while my sister gets things around the house done which she normally wouldn't have time for. As I sit with Anniston (a.k.a. Peanut) and watch movies like Aristocats and Little Mermaid I realize that I am actually a small child in a 25 year old's body. I don't think I will ever turn down watching Disney movies and sometimes I prefer the soundtracks of those movies to most other music :)  

The Kammel Twins I babysit twice a week. They are my cousin's kids to which I just call my nieces since I refer to my cousin as Aunt Brandi and vice versa.  So these babies, oh my goodness I could kiss those little chubby cheeks everyday, all day. I mean really, Look at those kids! Sheesh. Aria and Layla are probably two of the funniest babies I have ever watched. They yell, laugh, scream, giggle, cough to mock your cough, dance, and try to steal your food. Typically Aria is the one that ends up sitting on Layla or stealing her toys. She likes to be held in your lap and know what you're doing. She will laugh with you or mock your laugh. Layla is a bit more independent. She loves to dance to the Hot Dog Dance on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or just about any beat that she hears. She is the first one to wake up from their naps and she loves to take your glasses off your face. They are adorable and I love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment