Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I'm a total dog mom and proud of it

I don't think there is one pet owner out there who doesn't find their dogs personality to be adorable, entertaining, funny, sweet, odd and most of all, more interesting than other animal :)  So here is me bragging on my sweet fur babies!






My two Doxies are father and son. Louie (Also known as Lou, Lou Bear, Lou Dog, and Bear) is definitely one of a kind. This 7 year old boy doesn't know that he is any different than any other dog despite the fact that he lost mobility of his back half over 3 years ago.  He loves his toys and will put up a good fight if you try to take them from him. His tiny little stomach is never full because he is convinced he always has room for whatever you are eating. He is tough, silly and mostly sweet. His sweet face can change any bad day around in an instant.Oliver is Louie's son and although they do look alike, he is very different. Ollie is quiet and extremely lovable. He doesn't play rough, he likes to cuddle. He prefers to be wrapped up tight in his blankets with only his nose sticking out. He is energetic but only shows it in random bursts of energy where he runs in circles around the house. He is by far the sweetest and cuddliest dog I've ever had.



Sparco (Spark, Bo, Bobo, Big Guy) is truly one of a kind. I had no idea just how extremely smart, loyal and loving a German Shepherd could be until we got this sweet boy. He is obsessed with tennis balls! Obsessed! He loves to play fetch and to be outside. He is my shadow and follows me everywhere I go. By far the whiniest dog I have ever had in my entire life but I don't mind because he is so cute. He is completely unaware of his 110 pound self. He thinks he fits just fine on a bed with you when in fact he is sprawled out sideways leaving you with a 2 by 3 foot space to sleep on a queen bed. Learning comes easy for this guy. He knows our schedule and often can predict our behavior. I feel so safe and protected when he is by my side. He alerts me to any and every concern and assures me that he will take care of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment