Saturday, April 19, 2014

Too tired to play so I'll take your picture :)


I'll keep this short and sweet since it's Easter weekend and we all have plenty of things to do. When I went down to my brother's house last week I snagged these photos of Taylor and Carter while we were playing. Pregnant Aunt Hannah or "HeHe" as I am most commonly known, was too tired to run around  much but I had enough energy to chase them down for a few pics. My little buddy, Miss Taylor is almost 5 years old and I can't believe it! I told her to "slow her roll" because she is growing up to fast to which she replied "you know I can't do that." :)  Carter is changing so much every time I see him. When I finally catch him for a picture I say "Got you!" He always looks at me in disbelief and insists on seeing the camera screen for proof and grins when he sees that I have in fact caught his cute little face on my camera. Never get tired of taking pictures of their sweet little faces and rotten little grins. 
Everybody have a wonderful Easter!




 







No comments:

Post a Comment